<14 Nov 2018> Hehe can't wait to go home and pour over the site plans for the SBF and figure out how much we can also afford. The flats are most likely going to be completed in end 2020 or early 2021.. so its still going to be some time till they are ready sigh. New 3-4 room BTO Pros:
- will probably be able to sell off at high price on resale market
- has value
- long waiting time of 2-3 years (sigh kids how)
- more expensive cos no grants Resale 4 room Pros:
- 70k grant Cons:
- ? Value
- hard to sell off at resale market next time
- can only afford 30-40year old ones :(
- usually means someone passed away and selling the house in mature estate
So that means it's between a new 3 room BTO vs a 40yo 4 room resale. I'm specifically only looking at clementi! How how how :( ballot or not?
Oh my heart. My parents seem really against getting a 3 room idk why??! They would rather we stretch ourselves out thin and loan a lot because they feel that 4 room has a better value? But then again if it gets so expensive after MOP people will want to buy your 4 room meh! 🤷 And if someone can only afford a 3 room won't they also buy your 3 room after 5-10 years?? But I also know the new 3 room is quite small, and if we want to have two kids next time it is going to be hard. Will we be able to upgrade when the time comes?