<17 Feb 2019> Going to view another flat now. But praying hard we get our first choice still Update: Oh gosh. The house was so cui 😨 We decided to throw in ballot for ROF this round since we will know the results in a week. If we get a good no maybe we can get bidadari if our resale really doesn't go through. Back up plans ++ :( Went for MPC with R this morning and it was nice :) really liked how a third party can help to introduce things about marriage that can get us thinking about, and also how there are also like minded people who might also be going through same issues. And it makes us also realise that we are not alone in this journey. Quite looking forward to doing our homework this week to discuss stuff!:) I'm glad that although I kind of forced R to go but he did seem to enjoy it too Ah agent says he's still talking to the seller. I guess that doesn't mean outright rejection right! And if there is someone else also competing for the unit he will try and push to see who can get higher?? And then let us know?? So no news is good news.. right!